- 1550 INR
Plastic speed bump, supplied by Mase Safety Works is a finer and more aggressive road traffic calming alternative in comparison tothe speed hump. It is used in the places where cars and amblers share a close space. This is an optimum solution if there is a need to reduce the traffic speeds. Plastic speed bump is useful to increase the pedestrian safety in various traffic areas. This compels the drivers to slow down the speed of the vehicles. This simple to move, install and uninstall bump is used for low pedestrian volume parking lots, parking garages and private roadways.
Properties and Advantages of MASE Speed Breakers
- High load bearing capacity
- Tough, rigid, yet smooth for riding over.
- Easy installation
- Light weight
- Made of copolymer with properties of Rubber & Plastic
- Unique chevron design for better friction during rainy days.
- Perfect Interlocking system for longer life
- Sloping structure for smooth sliding to the vehicles
- Amber Color-Fitted reflectors f or Better Night Time Visibility.
- Moisture and Temperature Resistant.
- Skid Resistant Base
- Anchorage: Screws positions are designed to absorb the impact pressure uniformly. Can be easily installed on any kind of surface. Screw locations are specially redesigned to suit paver block surfaces
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 10 METERS PER PACK
- Eastern Europe, North America, Asia
- South India
- Test certificate can be provided
Corporate Office Address : No.52/41, First Floor, First Main Road, New Colony, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600040, India